My Love


My Love
The first time, when we met
My heart skipped a beat
To become your friend
For me, it was a real big feat

As the time passed by
You became the closest I ever had
You occupied most of my thoughts
And I yearned for you like mad

When the two hearts came so close
There was a spark, the love was ignited
That’s how the wonderful
Journey of our love was started

The moistness of your lips
The warmth of your hug
My heart was stolen
And u were that thug

The glow of your face
The cuteness in your smile
Time stretches to infinity
When our eyes meet for a while

The softness of your voice
The purity of your heart
The pain is intense
When you depart

The smoothness of your skin
The smell of your hair
The way you handle me
I think you got that flair

The way you tease
The way you fight
The way you triumph
When I say “you are always right”

Even though I lose
I always feel I win
I am always grateful
For, in your life you let me in

The way u blushed when I saw
My name on your hand
Well, you can do magic
Without needing the wand

Whenever I win
You clap and cheer
Whenever I lose
You remove the tear

The way you make me feel special
 The way you reassure me that I am the best
I feel lucky and my spirits rise
With you my life gets filled with zest

Your silence hurts me the most
Without you, I feel lonely & lost
Your love is so innocent and so pure
For all my pains you’re the cure

No one else can love you the way I do
My love for you will always remain true
No matter how far you go
My love for you will always grow

                                      ~Surya
 An aficionado

Comments

  1. simply superb ya..:):) jus luvd it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up dude.... definately u'll move towards perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you were motivated to write this by someone named L the scorpion. great effort, simple and short.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon