My Signature Wit #1

My signature wit, in a classic retrofit!


This series is to bring together my various Facebook posts that I have published over the years when I have been distant from blogging platform. This series will eventually also contain some original source material which isn't / will not be posted on my Facebook wall.
The contents of this series would be my one point stop of my various views, burrowed quote and fascinating facts that I have managed to know and acquire over the past few years. I will include the good ones, the bad ones, the embarrassing ones - everything under one umbrella here. This series will contain a multitude of disconnected topics ranging across various genres because I have kept scribbling wherever my interests and curiosity have pulled me along.

I may restructure few of the already published articles/quotes - to add clarity, correct grammar and also to add any changes in opinion in case they have perforated due to my constant reading endure.

So, feel free to comment and let me know what you think, your feedback is welcome.

Random quotes(own and burrowed), funny one liners and many more in this first edition:

1. We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world was turning

2. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of losing

3. अहिंसा का पथ हैं काटों से भरा| वीर वही है जो उसपे चला|

4. I acquired the virtue of patience by driving everyday on Bangalore roads midst the incessant traffic

5. Jo Thakka Nahi, Woh Rukka Nahi

6. Ugraam: Momentous anger induced by a great period of tolerance. 
    Sanskrit is amazing it has one powerful sounding medium sized word to capture such a  vast emotion

7. To move on is very hard. To move ahead is non negotiable. To move fast needs strength and to never look back needs an iron will

8. I have been there ( @ the height of laziness ) and did nothing

9. You cannot square a circle! - A square with same area as that of a circle cannot be created

10. In a time of universal deceit, telling a truth becomes a revolutionary act! #DONTBEQUIET

11. I love the way you lie - #GoogleMaps

12. It's raining super hard, unstoppable, relentless - Anginath pani ke bunde berehmi se prithvi ke sateh se takrarahi hai

13. Mobilis in Mobili

14. All humans die, only few have ever lived. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing

15. Energy follows thoughts, actions express priorities

16. The sense of hearing wouldn't be of any value if the world didn't have any music

17. Where there is a wind, there should be a windmill - Be Eco-friendly

18. A programmer is never off duty

19. A friend with weed is friend indeed

20. You know it's Christmas time when your VLC media player starts wearing Santa's signature red cap

21. #iQuote: The people who generally speak more truth than others are comedians and we choose to laugh at them!

22. I specialize in losing things and miraculously finding them back

23. When the mercury dips lower, you tend to lose the dexterity of your hands

24. #iQuote A 2000 Rs note is like platinum jewelry, even though it has high value we Indians love gold!

25. #iQuote: A queue in line is a queue indeed

26. #iQuote: On Twitter humans are a minority

27. #iQuote: The past, present and future - everything is shaped by the Engineers

28. #iQuote: There is not just a thin line, but a bold and distinct line between equality and being equal.This concept is so often confused and misquoted. I don't think anyone is equal to you unless they are your genetically bio-engineered clones.

29. #iQuote: Bhakth hai to Bhagwan Hain


30. #iQuote: You don't need to do amazing things in your life to be happy


I would say, 30 is a long number. Let's conclude this post here.
Check out more stuff in Signature Wit #2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

Devouring of the Moon

I'm a Coder!