Colors of Love




The Typed Version Follows


Colors of Love


My red Porsche 
And her golden bracelet
Walking through the meadows
When the sky is violet

My green Dodge Viper
And her aqua blue eyes
We have locked each other in a stare
Now her eyes have a luminous orange flare

My white Lamborghini
And her red nail polish
She tells me, she loves me
In French, German and Spanish

I've put these toys in backyard
She has stowed away all her glitz
I lit a fire, and call her my heart's desire
She stops the dryer, and calls me a liar
But she knows its true; believes it too
Why else my name would be her tattoo?

Inky blue night surrounds us
There is now a music of silence
It's true, love can grow
Without any eloquence
No words are spoken; still everything is told
True love is like that, it never gets old

Every morning is new
When I wake up with you
Let's add some filters 
And make these sunrises of any hue

The flow of your silky black hair
The silver earrings that you wear
Makes my heart swing
With feelings that they bring

You are impossible to forget
Just like parallel lines don't intersect
But, I keep asking have you forgotten me?
My heart is locked
And you've ran away with the key!

I am wondering, which one you are taking
I hear an engine roar, its my Lamborghini
Oh! Please don't steal it, 
You had told me you only liked the cooper
that was yellow and mini!


~Surya(Saty)A Super-car aficionado



P.S:
I'm glad, I never showed her
The sparkling red Ferrai LaFerrari
The limited edition
My new addition!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

Devouring of the Moon

I'm a Coder!