WON and LOST

WON & LOST

Never felt this way before
Never wanted anything more
I had got all I wanted
What I asked for was granted

But I don’t know why
What I got made me feel shy
Friends around me looked so sad
Then how could my heart be glad?

Though I knew I had fared
Friends did show they really cared
Don’t know why my inside’s burnt
In truth I had lost I slowly learnt

This one victory I won’t rejoice
Fake smile I put up, I have no choice
All I wish is they get what they want
I question the god why they can’t?

I know can fight my battle alone
But with them I have lived and grown
The triumph of this victory I don’t care
Until I have with me someone to share

                          ~surya(emotional)

Comments

  1. very moving poem, reminds me of the old you. though i did not get the third stanza, first verse. is it supposed fared well? i am confused, i think it should mean that though. very moving poem. but it seems like a poem written about your true feelings than on someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon