DELOCATED

DELOCATED

Away from home in a new place
Lost in the crowd that has no face
Strange is life, strange are its ways
Hidden behind clouds are lost my sun rays

Purpose of my life is still unknown
Within me echoes my own moan
Walking on path, don’t know where it goes
Surrounded by darkness & eerie echoes

Lagging behind, losing my grip
Awake I stay haunted by sleep
Nothing goes right when you are wrong
Feeling the wait is now too long

My loved ones are far, far away
Reminded by their memories night & day
Missing those friends & missing those joys
I listen to their voices with tears in eyes

I find myself lost in this race
Adding myself even more disgrace
Failing to know what I want to do
The time has come for me to make my move

Struck in a place with fewer chances to escapes
Surrounded by dangers like shadows taking all shapes
But I know that no matter what, I have to move on
The struggle had already begun when I was just born

I search within to find that courage
To break open & come out of this cage
Now I find strength rushing through my veins
Thwarting out all the remaining pains

In my own way, I will play the game
This time result won’t be the same
Got to win, I have no time to rest
I know I have to beat the best

In this place with friends very few
Whom to trust I don’t have clue
It won’t be my home even if it befriends me
The door is locked & I am searching the key

             ~ Surya
                 From soul


Comments

  1. nice 1..xactly represents our present..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked it, but i already know you. this poem feels like your desperation to get a good domain.im looking for something else in the poem, but i cant go past this shallow attempt at reaching your soul. dude you are no one like the person this poem is about, you are the other guy, who's very lucky and disconnected. please write stuff that showcases your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike u have clearly misunderstood me .
    there is nothing related to domain or that kind of stuff.this poem was written in full emotion when i was missing my home, friends and my parents. i guess u dont seem to relate it cause u forgot that i am away from home for first time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel & understand you, hope things are set by now. Though I have gone through such scenes. Initially there are little hurdles that you have to face when jumped into as a newbie, but later it ends up with the 'routine'... What say?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

I'm a Coder!

Devouring of the Moon