A HOPELESS ENEMY

A hopeless enemy
You! The protector of the rich
You took the help of a witch
Asked her to cast a spell upon me
Unleashing wrath of hell in a spree

But she was just a conjurer of cheap tricks
She carried with her multiple broomsticks
I broke them one after the other
She fled, shouting for her brother

And you, unworthy of being my enemy
Hiding in darkness, stabbing from behind
Dare and come front to confront
Already afraid by my harsh sounding grunt?

With sword in one hand, I am waiting
You don’t have guts and you’re panicking
Hiding from me you still persist
The urge to confront you I can’t resist

Warrior you call yourself without any shame
Sadist you are, envious of my ever rising fame
Always playing with me Hide and Seek
Your attacks show you are old and weak

The day you face me, with fear you’ll shiver
Only one chance before I drown you in river
If you beg and promise me of a reform
Being fair, I‘ll let you go and transform


But if I sense you’re still a cheat
There won’t be a place where you’ll be safe
You’ll be chased and eventually found out
It won’t be arduous as I am maven scout


                                                                                                ~Surya
                                                                            Vengeful








Comments

  1. loved it, this is the first time you've shown your feelings on anguish. this is a poem pointing toward people who point at you from behind and curse on you, from the shadows. they fear showing themselves to you 'case they know they're weak. this poem is a song of redemption to those who are considerate to weaklings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro title could have been much better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon