DON


DON
I’m not a criminal
I’m just most wanted
Beg whatever you want
It will be granted

I don’t keep a gang
I’ m just one
There are no games
That I haven’t won

Officers from Interpol to FBI
All behind me trying to catch
But with all their combined force
My strength & stealth they can’t match

I don’t kill people
Just for fun
They get killed Cause’ they are
In shooting range of my gun

I’m too hot to touch
I sit in my BMW, one leg on clutch
One on accelerator, one hand on steering
Oh god! I am so daring

Agents and spies
Working day & night
Trying with all their might
But I am still very hard to sight

Insanity is in my blood
You will feel I am so evil
Ha ha ha..!!! Run for your life
It’s impossible to escape from this devil

With super fast pace I cruise
Get out of my way
Or else you will hurt yourself
And there will be none for your help

I am ruthless and I evoke fear
Even death shivers when it comes near
You can’t see me, I stay invisible
To catch me it’s not just hard, it’s impossible

Now that I’ve done the deal
And have won the bet, I’m gonna rest
Where it is impossible to trace
Just wait until, I again resurface

And when I will be back
History will repeat
Remember I am invincible
For me there is no defeat!

HA HA HA HA ............!!!


~SURYA
DIABOLICALLY YOURS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon