GLORIFYING MYSELF

Glorifying myself
I am not different, but I am not the same
Empowered with knack to change the game
I have ten that cat has nine
I am all set to make this world mine

I don’t give a damn to all that stare
I walk as if I just don’t care
With highly evolved sense of time I am never late
As I walk things around me vibrate

My aims are big, smaller ones are crime
Flavors are many but I prefer lime
You would wonder how I did a task
I speak my heart, there ain’t no mask
                                                                        
I may lose, but I am not lost
I know victory comes at certain cost
I am not afraid to take that risk
Flashes of brilliance my decisions are brisk

Covert I stay always hard to spot
Try if you can, I won’t be caught
You just can’t refuse when I make that deal
Keep your hearts safe I am here to steal

My words are more & my actions still many
My moves are awesome, they are just uncanny
Be prepared before you knock my door
The den is mine, thunder is my roar

When I strike, I hit the mark
Move so quick, swifter than shark
Cunning you may say, but I call myself clever
I live by thought it’s now or never

Driven by instincts I trust my 6th sense
I venture into places dark & dense
My mind is impenetrable you just can’t hypnotize
 My thoughts are sporadic they revitalize

I use my brain to process, I keep my memory blank
My ideas and views are unparallel and crank
I admit when I am wrong I don’t have shame
I have the guts to take that blame

At speeds unimaginable I remain unruffled
My card is king no matter how the pack is shuffled
Shifting my outlooks I remain same at core
I am the Legend u have heard in the lore

I am not ahead but my pace is fast
I look at future reflecting back on my past
World is a podium & I have come to win the cup
Trailblazing I will cruise with my head held high

                                      ~SURYA
The return of the King

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon