Broken heart

Broken heart
I don’t know why you act like this
Without you my life is just a crisis
Yet you want to go the other way
I feel numb, don’t know what to say

I have waited for you too long
My heart is now not that strong
From sunrise to twilight I wait for you
The nights without your dreams are very few

You’ve left me here and have gone wild
Stranded alone, I have wept like a child
The tears in my eyes why don’t you see
All I ask is why you have left me?

I worship you, I adore you so much
All I desire for, is your touch
Your skin so tender, your smell irresistible
The temptation is always uncontrollable

You are my deepest desire
You would be protected by all my might
Your warmth I longed for every night
Your caress I craved on every sunrise

All I wish is to embrace you in my arms
Protecting and hiding you from all the harms
You love me, but now you hate that fact
It’s hard for me to keep our love intact

I feel like my feelings are being torn
And there is a rage in my heart
The evil inside me is being born
Since the time you wanted to part

But now that you want to move on
I don’t know how it would feel when you would be gone
The emptiness created when you would go
Can it be filled? I don’t think so

                                                                ~SURYA
                                                Unfinished tale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon