I'm a Coder!


 

I am coder

with badges on my shoulder

Files in my folder

You'll be archived if you are older


Here the temperatures are colder

Defects are getting bolder

To *Execute* I have received an executive order

I am not schizophrenic 

but my sanity is at the border


Don't do things behind my back

Coz my peripheral vision is wider

In the jungle - they call me strider

I don't smoke

but in my pocket, there is a lighter

Don't ask me why

The answer won't make you wiser

I am not a knight

I don't wear a shining armor

My T-shirts have quotes

and I stay incognito like a sniper

You cant read me, my thoughts 

are all encoded, they are like a cipher

I don't show off my stripes like a Bengal tiger

As I stay silent my mind moves around like a Viper


Look there is a bug in my code

It is trying to hide behind and erode

With surgeon-like precision, I take it out like a tumor

before it can spread around like a rumor


As Double-O-7 has a license to kill

My null pointers are initialized to nil

I have promised to never linearly pass

through a sorted array

It is equivalent to leading astray!


For all the warnings, I have a permit

I don't submit, I don't quit

If the compilation fails, I resubmit

For database updates, I always commit


Your conventional wisdom is in conflict

with my ideas, but I have an unyielding spirit

So, I will resist, I will insist and make sure I persist

I stand with grit, radiating wit

I may be a misfit but not unfit

So I will enlist, you better learn to co-exist


I hope you get the gist!!


~Surya

Walking in the maze of Matrix




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

Devouring of the Moon