Redefining Myself

My words are semantic
My thoughts are symmetric
My actions regardless of my intentions
Always tend to be heroic!

My entry is dramatic
My reactions are theatric
My speed is progressive
My movements are ballistic

My costumes are thematic
But my jokes are not pedantic
For all kinds of pain, I am stoic
Forever immune to all kinds of toxic

My beliefs are Vedic
I practice what is scientific
For ladies I am always romantic
Don’t mistake me as robotic

My speeches are always a topic
For discussions that are not pragmatic
By people who are so eccentric
Ironically they call me a fanatic

My poetry is Kabbalistic
Every line in it, is mystic
Every word has a varied meaning
Which makes me cryptic

My views are holistic
My ideas are futuristic
I can escape out of any crisis
As I know each and every tactic

At times my behavior can be erratic
Which makes my anger sporadic
Don’t sway too close
I tend to be highly magnetic

They say, my birth was awaited
Since the period was Jurassic
and my name was carved on rocks
When the period was still Neolithic

To conclude, I am so fantastic
My haters call me lunatic
This whole rap is rhetoric
Where you won’t find any logic

~ Surya
Definitely bombastic ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon