Villain’s Tale



Hated by many
But forgotten by few
I make my presence felt
Only when with your hero I have dealt

Cruel, unforgiving and evil
Sometimes I am an ugly old devil
A mind wicked and malicious
More than often I am fastidious

Darkness is my ally
Shadows are my friends
Morals are crushed under my feet
I stride radiating the burning heat

I can be a vampire
Or I can be an alien
I can also be a psycho
Sometimes it’s just the ego

Views radical and actions unparallel
My men just obey, they never support
That’s how your hero stands apart
Because he has a big humble heart

I always win the first half
My tragedy starts in the second
That’s when your hero makes a comeback
I am still fierce but vengeance is what I lack

I fight, but not with honour
I slay, but not with valour
And I hide like a timid
I fall like a morbid

Defeat at the last
Disgrace in the end
That’s how my story always ends
Flowers to my grave no one will send
                            
~Surya
On the right side of the wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon