Green Vicious Liquid



Vicious Green Liquid

Oh! My beloved glass of drink
I need you on every brink
You give me the push to go through
You help me to talk what is true

When I start, I can’t stop
You make me feel I am on top
I drink and drink, till I fall
I stagger back because I cannot stall

Oh! My beloved glass of drink
In your depths my soul sinks
Your every drop makes me more insane
Still I embrace you, knowing you are bane

With you inside, my devil crawls out
My rage in unleashed, I shriek and shout
People look at me in disdain
But I still drink to lessen my pain

Oh! My beloved glass of drink
I will drink even though you stink
My folks have warned me against you
But I loved you since you were in brew

You stop me from thinking
I stare at nothing without blinking
You’ve have made me your slave
I’ve lost my sense to behave

Oh! My beloved glass of drink
I need you to quench my thirst
But my thirst for love remains unquenched
I will stand in rain till I am fully drenched

~Surya
Inebriated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon