Bewitchingly beautiful

Bewitchingly beautiful

She was a perfect distraction
And I had minimal attraction
But I still got distracted
And was finally attracted

She stayed always on my mind
Mesmerizing me she would vanish in no time
I would spend days trying to find
But she was just like a clueless crime

She became my queen
My heart was her palace
I was blinded by her bliss
Omnipresent was her face

I was iron and she was magnet
I was circle and she was tangent
I was sky and she was rainbow
I was light and she was its glow

She was like clouds taking all shapes
She was like breeze blowing across my face
When it was night, she was my moon
For all my prayers she was the boon

I would stare & she would turn pink
So allured I was couldn’t even blink
Held by her beauty and by her charm
I found falling in love had no harm

I felt she came out of a fairy tale
Her face was pure just like milk
Her skin had the radiance that of pearls
Feeling her was like touching the silk

Her lips were sensuous
I was smitten by them
And every time they moved
I felt they should be bitten by me

Her curly hairs and bluish eyes
Her lips so pink without lipsticks
In her arms laid I would love to stay
Closer in night than in day

She was an angel sent just for me
Descending from heaven for my glee
She was always my inspiration
It was hard to resist my desperation

Never seen a beauty like her before
As each day passed, I longed for her more
She was an irresistible temptation
She was the god’s ultimate creation

                                                            ~SURYA
                                                @ Romanticism















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A mist covered destiny

The Gambler's Night

Devouring of the Moon